After writing my own personal blog and writing for several others, I’m back to writing a new travel, life and nonsense blog. I’m really excited about this adventure we’re going on and can’t wait to share it with you.
So first things first…What are we (Corey & I) going to write about?
- Travel: We’ll be hitting the road in our new camper starting January. We’re starting in Austin, heading west, and finally north as the weather warms up. I’ll put together a map post soon.
- Places: What we love most about each place and what we find challenging. We’re on the hunt to find truly special places which is mostly defined by my next topic- people.
- People: Corey and I are most infatuated with creatives, tech, and entrepreneurs as these are the areas we are involved with on a daily basis. Really though, we’re looking for people who are genuinely themselves.
- Lifestyle: Let me just clarify that I really dislike this word, but frankly, there isn’t another word better suited for what I’m talking about. (Alternatives?)
- Living in a camper and on the road
- Subletting in different cities
- Doggies. We have a frenchie, Toad, and a pug, Rhea. May as well share that entertainment with you as well as how they like living on the road.
- Business: The ins and outs of running my handbag line including manufacturing, marketing and everything in-between. Corey will also be writing about working remotely on the road.
- Philosophy and Life Purpose: The ups and downs of forging your own path.
Next post I’ll talk about our most recent trip to Utila, Honduras.
Thanks for reading,